Delivering the following heart Services since 1998. We bring the Heart back in Medicine!
- Heart disease evaluation and treatment
- Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG). An ECG is a quick and painless test that records the electrical signals in your heart.
- Holter monitoring.
- Stress test.
- Cardiac catheterization.
- Cardiac computerized tomography (CT) scan.
- Cardiac magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
- Chest pain evaluation
- Shortness of breath evaluation
- High Blood Pressure, diagnosis, and treatment
- High Cholesterol and Triglycerides diagnosis and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, diagnosis, and management
- Congestive Heart Failure occurs when the heart muscle doesn’t pump blood as well as it should. When this happens, blood often backs up and fluid can build up in the lungs, causing shortness of breath, leg swelling, fatigue and affects millions of Americans
- Cardiac Arrhythmia Evaluation (Heart Rythm disturbances, irregular heartbeats) occur when the electrical impulses that coordinate your heartbeats don’t work properly.
- Dizziness, Lightheadedness, passing out episodes evaluation and management
- Heart care after a heart attack, angioplasty/stent, or bypass surgery
- Heart Health and Wellness, with emphasis on prevention of heart disease and strokes
- Internal Medicine
- Make referrals to all specialists as needed clinically.
ProntoCare, An Affordable Quality Healthcare Program was developed to serve the growing demand of so many hard working Middle Class Americans. With ever-rising Insurance cost, even with Obamacare which makes it so expensive to afford. Also, increased number of uninsured or under insured due to loss or change of jobs , baby boomers and even a large number of snow birds seeking Florida warm weather during cold winter months between September typically till April every year but do not have Health coverage or a skinny Insurance with continued shifting of out of pocket cost to the patient responsibility.
All above factors and as the Governor of Florida Rick Scott signed into law on March 23rd 2018 Primary Care Bill making our Affordable Quality Healthcare Program a real and a better choice to go to rather than cumbersome and costly Traditional Insurance Model.
All of us in ProntoCare are excited to offer our services and partnership/Affiliation throughout Florida and beyond to cope up with the growing needs in so many communities.
What is Concierge Medicine?
It is much better and preferred way to take care of patients without Insurance hassle, paper work, wasted resources as even with increased overhead cost to enter data to meet required metrics to justify payment in about 37% of total daily working time!
Healthy relationship between doctors and patients are restored by Concierge Medicine where patients pay monthly or annual fees for specific set of services through a clear and transparent contractual agreement . This contract would cover services such as office visits , lab work, discounts on testing and medications. Our program started in 2010 which was approved and offered by the City of Tampa for 3 years straight for ( Non-Medicare retirees).
Average savings ranges between $7000.00 to $10 000.00 per year. Over 8 years time, none of the patients enrolled got admitted to Hospital.
ProntoCare.co is now the new Network including ethical providers to serve the patient at reduced cost with direct contracting. No Co-payments or deductibles. Patients have 24/7 access to doctor with referrals to appropriate sup specialists as needed.
No hidden fees as it is very transparent agreement will he;p detect, manage and control risk factors to prevent disease and promote Wellness.
Benefits of Enrolling
- No Insurance hassle ( Denials, Pre-Authorization, additional stress) on patients
- No denial for coverage for any pre-existing conditions.
- No co-payments apply to the cost for services.
- No referrals necessary
- No denials or payment for tests and services covered under the plan.
- Fast and Easy access for appointments within 24 hours.
- Keeping you Healthy , away from Hospital ER visits and costly admissions
- You can enroll in our Program at any time of the year 24/7
- open enrollment all year round.
10.Special offers for additional discounts for Snowbirds.
How to enroll?
Simply click on your age-specific contract and its covered services. If you like it, then go ahead with PayPal Payment by following instructions. Once successfully completed enrollment, then proceed with making an appointment.
ProntoCare offers an honest second opinion consult for Cardiovascular Care in addition to the other services.